Monaco is situated between the French and Italian Rivieras, close to the museums of Nice (Matisse, Chagall) and the glamorous shopping boulevards of Cannes.
The Picasso Museum and world-famous Maeght Collection are nearby, as well. Trips to the medieval villages of St. Paul de Vence or Eze, the perfume factories of Grasse, Italy’s ski slopes and the boutiques and markets of nearby San Remo are memorable events, as are private parties at Villa Ephrussi de Rothschild in St. Jean Cap Ferrat or La Villa Kerylos in Beaulieu.
We have defined for you 10 good reasons “to sell” Monaco to your clients or choose Monaco:
Accessible, glamorous and, above all, affordable, Monaco is one of the world’s most attractive destinations.
- Monaco is Affordable – Who would believe this legendary land of glamour and luxury is no more expensive than Hawaii or the Caribbean? And our guaranteed US$ hotel packages and VAT refunds on many services make the principality an even better value.
- High standing of International Hotels. Our stunning European style resorts are ranked among the best in the world. They are regularly refurbished to feature all modern amenities. There’s no better place to relax and be pampered.
- Easily accessible – Getting here is never an ordeal. Monaco lies just 30 minutes from Nice Cote d’Azur International Airport.
- Image and Distinction – Monaco is a destination unlike any other, offering fairy-tale glamour and a rich cultural heritage that few other countries can match.
- Diversity of Sights and Cultures – The variety of sights and cultures never leave guests wanting. Both the sunny French and Italian Rivieras are just steps away from Monaco.
- Variety of Activities – Whether your group is taking in the beauty of the Monte-Carlo Ballet or participating in exciting team-building exercises, this is a trip never to be forgotten, both personally and professionally.
- Compact size for easy organization – In Monaco, everything is just a breezy walk away. All our hotels are central to the convention center, main venues and restaurants.
- One of the safest place on earth – Monaco enjoys a high level of security. Here, guests can be assured of a safe, pleasant stay.
- English is widely spoken – English is widely spoken among all the warm people you’ll meet in Monaco. Your participants will have no problem finding their way around our Principality.
- Sunny weather all year-round – The mild temperatures and more than 300 days of sunshine a year make it the perfect destination for every season.